Foundation linked to Groupon, Amazon
Posted by Terri McHugh on Wednesday, September 28th, 2011 at 4:05 pm
We are relaunching our Create Excitement for Public Schools (CE4PS) initiative and invite you to redirect your online purchasing to help raise money for the students of District 54. Once registered, you will begin receiving daily emails which will include seasonal deals from various vendors including Groupon and Amazon. Procedures for signing up are as follows:
- Register by clicking on http://ce4ps.com/.
- Click “Daily Deals Email.”
- Type in your email address.
- Confirm your email address.
- Scroll down to choose “D54-Schaumburg.”
- You must then confirm the organization you wish to support by typing in “D54-Schaumburg” in the right column.
- Click “Join.”
If you already have a Groupon account, it is important that you buy through this link rather than the one that you are currently receiving directly from Groupon.
In addition, the Foundation has connected with School-Pak, Inc. to offer pre-packaged replenishment school supply kits for your students. School-Pak is a convenient way to replenish your child’s school supplies for the new semester. Simply click on the following link and it will take you directly to the site for you to review. Ordered packs will start shipping in mid-January. Visit
Thank you for joining us in this quick and easy way to support Foundation initiatives!